I have never done anything like this nor been nominated for anything like this before so I am excited to have been nominated by the lovely Chloe Antonia who runs a lovely blog about beauty and also creates beautiful makeup looks I must add. Be sure to check her out, say hi and follow her blog.
So the creator of this Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto and I must admit it’s such a cool concept and a great way to get to know people and also a great way to help people with confidence because let’s be honest it is nice to be nominated for something.
3 Things About Me;
- Family is absolutely everything and always has been. I have the closest relationship with my family which does include my best friend and would literally drop anything and anyone if my family needed me.
- I LOVE pugs. I am obsessed with everything pug. I think they are the cutest dog and every time I see one in the street I become that person that just melts and starts talking all silly to them. I am determined to have my own place and have a pug when I am older.
- I only recently become interested in makeup a few years back. Before makeup never really appealed to me but then I became interested in YouTubers and my friends makeup and really found a love for it. I don’t do makeup for anyone but myself and my own confidence and love.
Questions From The Nominator;
Who is your role model and why?
Easily my mum. She is literally everything I hope to be in a mother. She is the most strong, kind, caring and loving mother that anyone could ever want. She goes above and beyond for all her children and wants for nothing. Everything she has ever had to go through in life has made her the strongest woman I know and I would truly give her the world and more if I could.
Why did you start your blog? Is it going how you expected?
I started my blog because it was something I always wanted to do, I had thought about it for the longest time but always put it off. I am definitely glad I decided to just do it. It is going better than I expected. I started a blog with the sole purpose just to put my views on products out there and see what other people’s thoughts were on products, I never expected to interact with people or just have people read my blogs.
What was the last thing you splurged on for yourself?
It wasn’t exactly a splurge but I recently just ordered some of the new Nip+Fab makeup range that I have been dying to try since they got released.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to live in the Maldives, I think it is the most gorgeous place and so peaceful.
If someone gave you a book of your life, from birth to death, would you read it?
Honestly I don’t think I would, I think that is what is so special about life, you never know what is going to happen and if you knew I don’t think you would appreciate it half as much.
My Best Post
I have based this on the amount of views because it’s nice to know that people are viewing my posts and reading them. My Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette review is my most viewed post.
I Am Nominating;
The rules state 10-20 people but I am only going to pick 4
Questions For My Nominees;
- What is your favourite thing about your blog or just blogging in general?
- If you could have anything you wanted but only one thing what would it be? Why?
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- Where is the last place you visited?
- If you could do anything in life differently what would it be?
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link of their blog
- Mention the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
This was such a fun thing to do and different from my usual reviews so thanks again Chloe!